Saturday, March 22, 2014

Topshop Bodycon Dresses

AppId is over the quota
type='html'>


I fell in love with this red checked bodycon dress from Topshop the moment I laid my eyes on it. The form-fitting cut flatters the female silhouette without being too curve-hugging, just the way I like it. Most of the bodycon dresses these days are Herve Leger inspired and a little too revealing for everyday wear in my opinion.

While I have always been a fan of Ms Selfridge due to their feminine designs, I have now set my sights on Topshop's lovely bodycon dresses, which fit me to a T (I'm a UK Size 6). If you are petite like me and prefer bodycon dresses that are more wearable, perhaps you could consider those at Topshop too.



As this was meant to be a casual weekend outfit, I styled the dress with edgier accessories and booties. However, you can easily transform the dress into a work appropriate outfit with a tailored blazer and pointy pumps. Don't we all love versatile pieces like this that can take us from weekdays to weekends?

I bought another bodycon dress together with this red checked one, which I will likely feature in another outfit post. Meanwhile, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for more bodycon dresses from Topshop.


Dress from Topshop
Bag from Chanel
Booties from Sydney
Accessories from Taiwan



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment